|Image by Getty Images via @daylife|
|Members of WASO|
I must heartily thank Norma at Beishir Books. I am so pleased she chose me and my website.
I must now release to the world seven things about myself.
1. I love yellow crockery.
2. My favourite colour is yellow (duh!).
3. I really really hate hot weather.
4. My shoe size is 7.
5. My new thriller is about to be released by BeWrite Books!
6. My favourite piece of music is Music for a Found Harmonium by Simon Jeffes
I love the version by our very own West Australian Symphony Orchestra.
7.My office is a mess at the moment.
That was not hard at all. I could have gone to 14, even.
Now I must produce a great drumroll and announce my selection.
Congratulations go to the following 12 blogs: they are all fascinating, informative, funny, brilliant and very enjoyable. Visit them with my guarantee of satisfaction, safety, and success.
1. Karla Telega's humorous blog
2. Duncan Long's exquisite illustrations
3. Matthew Buchman's excellent writerly advice
4. Brooke Monfort's extremely useful writer's weblog
5. John McDonnell's views on life and online
6. Paul Novak's guide to freelancing
7. BeWrite Books blog: my publishers! Read them.
8. Kat Jordan's blog - a witty writer
9. Anecdotes from Malta: pictures galore
10. Susanne Dunlap's elegant and infinitely interesting letters
11.Charissa Weaks and her bright blog for writers. Great interviews!
12. The WM Freelance Writers' Connection. Chock full of info and advice
Making this list and showing it to you is probably more revealing than the seven points above it. You now know where I do my blog reading. And when you visit, you will know exactly why. The people on these blogs are generous with their knowledge, experience and expertise. They share with great wit and panache. What's more - they all do it very differently, so the variety is also entertaining.
If you are on this list, kindly let us know seven interesting things about yourself on your blog, and find another 12 blogs that you feel deserve the honour of being listed.